Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
Superstars are proud to be recognised as an Innovate Awarding centre for quality qualification delivery. What’s more, our Course Leader for Fitness Instructing and Personal Training is a REPs recognised Personal Trainer in his own right, having actively worked as a successful self-employed PT across the North West for the past four years, and having shown commitment to his own CPD via his successful bid to set up and run his own fully functioning gym and PT studio (Big G’s Gym) for the past two years.
Whilst we work closely with Innovate’s Quality Endorsement Scheme in everything we do, we are also committed to operate within our own Superstars 5-point charter:
- To offer bespoke, tailored provision based on your abilities and your future aspirations
- To provide ongoing one-to-one mentoring and small-group workshops
- To ensure all sessions are booked and delivered to fit within a flexible timetable and progressive timescales
- To facilitate all sessions at our own dedicated and fully equipped workspace – Big G’s Gym
- To commit to offering you the full support of the Superstars team, who are industry specialists as qualified assessors, experienced entrepreneurs and REPs recognised Personal Trainers
Always one to be highly competitive, Superstars strive to be the absolute least expensive provider of FI and PT qualifications in the North West whenever possible. What we can completely guarantee, however, is that we will always offer the absolute best value for your money in terms of bespoke provision, dedicated support and ongoing mentoring.
Innovate Awarding, as a highly acclaimed Awarding Body, offers a wealth of qualifications and course opportunities under the umbrella of Fitness Instructing and Personal Training to deliver “best in class” provision. At Superstars, we choose to offer the courses most relevant to the clients we work with: