Leadership & Management
Superstars are proud to be recognised as a Chartered Management Institute centre for quality qualification delivery. What’s more, our Course Leader for Leadership and Management is a CMI Chartered Manager in her own right, having actively worked in a leadership and management capacity for the past five years, and having shown commitment to her own CPD via her academic study with the CMI – on the very same course we are able to offer to our clients.
Whilst we work closely with CMI’s Code of Practice in everything we do, we are also committed to operate within our own Superstars 5-point charter:
- To offer bespoke, tailored provision based on your role and your context
- To provide ongoing one-to-one mentoring and small-group workshops
- To ensure all sessions are booked and delivered to fit with your timetable and your chosen timescales
- To facilitate all sessions at your own chosen location or workplace
- To commit to offering you the full support of the Superstars team, who are industry specialists as qualified teachers, experienced leaders and CMI Chartered Managers
Though highly competitive, Superstars will not claim to be the absolute least expensive provider of CMI qualifications (though it’s certainly very close). What we do offer though, is the absolute best value for your money in terms of bespoke provision, dedicated support and ongoing mentoring.
The CMI, as a highly acclaimed Awarding Body, offers a wealth of qualifications and course opportunities under the umbrella of Leadership and Management in order to “increase performance, enhance professional reputation and dramatically boost career prospects”. At Superstars, we choose to offer the courses most relevant to the clients we work with: